ri
Monday, June 9, 2008
Lazy Sundays
After bringing my MIL & SIL to the airport on Sunday, I made it back home just in time to catch some more zzzz's. I managed to peel myself out of bed by noon to go to my Aunt's 70th bday party, which also meant some pool time! Cool water is a god send to a very warm & swollen preggo mama! It was also my nephew's first time in the pool, which was too cute. No worries, the pool is heated and did not send little quivers running through his body or shock my unborn son. It was the perfect temperature to cool down all on a warm summer day.

The one realization on this Sunday was that our generation has become out numbered by the little kids running around. And it's only going to grow with recent newly weds, soon to be newly weds, and growing families... That is a wonderful thing to see though, and it is even better to see extended family still spending time together as the generations go on!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Is that the daddy? He reminds me a bit of Jon from IT :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home