ri
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Last Day at Work
Today I took a break from packing to go into work one last time, or so I thought. There was a mini-going away party with cake and some of my friends from work. I brought Bean in for one last visit and he was on his best behavoir. He smiled. He laughed. He ate. He slept. There were some teary eyed moments. My friends gave me a beautiful Irish knot necklace. I love it!!! Nice things were said, hugs were given, and after the chit-chat there wasn't enough time to turn in company owned property. So I'm going back. One more time... Well not one more time really, but at least for now. I could really see myself going back there when we return to MA or if we end up in CA. Who knows? I do know that I have met friends there that will last.

As for tomorrow, the movers will be here bright & early!!! Another day closer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home