ri
Friday, June 27, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins


1. Birthdays are a great way to celebrate another milestone.

2. Summer is my favorite season because I love lazy days at the beach, times on the ocean, & family cookouts!

3. I feel my best when I see random acts of kindness. It is like all is right with the world at that moment.

4. Aside from dessert, mom's meatloaf & mashed potatoes is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are not always how people should be judged.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was life happens as your making plans. My mother shared John Lennon's wisdom with me at a time when I was so intent on things be doing in a certain timeline.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully a comfortable sleep filled night, tomorrow my plans include the town fair with sister & sister inlaw where I will walk my way through labor, again *hopefully* and Sunday, I want to relax and possibly have this baby!

But honestly, this weekend is all up to my new boss - Bean. Contractions are steady, increasing in strength just a tad & I have started dialating...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Sean Bean? Ooooh I want to take pictures LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home