ri
Friday, June 13, 2008
The mind of a 4 month old
Tonight was a order out dinner night at the parent's house, which is where you will find me these days since the hubby is deployed. It is also where you will find my 4 month old nephew 4 days a week (Papa's Daycare Inc) & possibly once a weekend. Tonight is one of those night's where we are all there. A little side note, when g-pa walks into the room, Landon knows that if a little whine comes out g-pa is there to save the day, i.e. pick him up, cuddle, & feed him.

So back to dinner... Landon was placed on the ground so we could all eat comfortably. Half way through dinner g-pa checked on Landon but did not pick him up. As g-pa turned away Landon let out this god awful high pitched scream. G-pa jumped. The cat dashed out of the room. Landon just laid there quietly watching g-pa for a reaction. No cries. He amused himself through the remainder of dinner. After dinner I got up and put him in his activity center chair, but sat back down. No problem. He was smiling away at me and at nana... Then g-pa went towards him. He wouldn't even look at my dad. He would turn his head to nana & aunty, give a smile, and then look back with a very serious face. This went on for a few minutes. I couldn't stop laughing. He knew exactly what he was doing. It wasn't until my father picked him up and walked to the chair with him that he gave up a loving smile. My nephew is a genious. My father, well he is puddy in the tiny little hand of a 4 month old.

It only scares me, because my little one will soon be here...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home