ri
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins

Courtesy of Janet

1. Travelling throughout Europe is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out and proclaiming. "Wow, what a ride!" ; it's from author unknown, by I heard it from Janet.
3. Janet inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best dipped in chocolate!
5. My husband & son were in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is on a cool summer morning along the beach, after a light shower that cools down a warm summer day, or after work when you can smell people grilling, flowers blooming....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping comfortably in cooler temps, tomorrow my plans include shipping some goodies to my husband, organizing Connor's stuff, and cleaningand Sunday, I want to enjoy time with family for father's day!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Azzy, #5 gave me the shivers in a good way! What was your dream like? How wonderful!

Post a Comment

<< Home