ri
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Well the weekend is officially over seeing it is just past midnight. It was an extremely productive weekend for this mommy to be! Connor has his very own corner in this part of the world! I'm just waiting on the furniture to arrive. It should be here in another week or so. I'm just hoping the furniture arrives before my son!

Also, the hubby has asked me to use our travel blog for his deployment. This will help keep family & friends in the loop as to where he is going, what he sees off the ship & that he is safe since we don't know where he is going prior... It's all part of the game. It's kind of a "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego my hubby?" with a little Navy mixed in...

Well off to rest. Tomorrow includes a day of returning a few duplicate shower gifts, the baby bag purchase, and a few other odds & ends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home