ri
Friday, June 20, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins


Found here

1. A smile is an infectious, beautiful thing.
2. Apples to Apples is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more husband time in my life and less deployments.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of longer summer days and warm nights.
5. I just remembered I need to shut off our electric in VA since I'm in MA through Dec.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I may not always love you, but long as there are stars above you, you'll never need to doubt it. I'll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I'd be without you...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not much, tomorrow my plans include maybe a visit to see baby Ethan or a visit from Janetand Sunday, I want to clean & rest!

Yeah not much excitement for this 37.5 week preggo woman whose husband is deployed... Boy have times changed!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Apples to Apples is mine, too :-)

Hmmm...just so happens I'm free tomorrow...as long as Dad's feeling well!

Merci pour jouer et ont un bon nombre d'amusement ce week-end : -)

Post a Comment

<< Home