ri
Friday, June 27, 2008
A meme
Because this is what one does during early labor and is trying to pass the time... Found here.

1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me.

2. Your significant other? The hubby, he's in Belgium.

3. Your hair? Flat from all this humidity

4. Your mother? So wonderful

5. Your father? Right around the corner waiting for Bean to arrive

6. Your favorite food? Mom's mashed 'taters & meatloaf

7. Your dream last night? Dreams??? I am constantly waking up due to what it takes to roll over at 8.5 months preggers & the acid reflux that follows

8 Your favorite drink? Water & cran most of the time, but if out - Malbec wines, rum drinks or blue moon...

9. Your dream/goal? To be happy in life, which I am

10. The room you're in? The bedroom

11. Your hobby? Right now it seems preparing for one little bean to arrive

12. Your fear? Disappointing the hubby w/caring for the new baby since he won't be back from deployment until Dec. Typical first time mama stuff compounded by being a Navy wife...

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Possibly Hawaii or Europe on the Navy's dime, living & loving life with the hubby & kids, 6 years from retirement for the hubby, & working from home with the current employer...

14. What are you not? Comfortable

15. Muffins? Mmmm, blueberry, coffee cake, or chocolate chip

16. One of your wish list items? SUV version of the actual car we are buying this fall

17. Where you grew up? Massachusetts

18. The last thing you did? Spoke with Nat on the phone, progress report


19. What are you wearing? Comfy green shorts & a navy T... Almost PJ time, and I just got a pajama-gram!!!

20. Favorite Gadget? I would say the Garmin since we're new to VA, but I'm home in MA since the hubby is deployed and there is a new baby on the way... Other than that, it's Bean's toys & contraptions!

21. Your pets? Some day

22. Your computer? 1 Dell laptop & 2 HP laptop... Wonder what field I work in? :)


23. Your mood? Happy, but ready for bean to arrive!


24. Missing someone? Absolutely!!! The hubby is in Belgium this week & won't be back until early Dec!

25. Your car? Acura TSX, which will soon be handed over to the hubby and I will get a more roomy, family friendly car.

26. Something you're not wearing? My engagement ring & wedding band. Damn swelling!

27. Favorite store? Right now Target... Maternity clothes & baby stuff all in one place!

28. Like someone? Love my husband!!!

29. Your favorite color? Emerald green.

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today, my nephew is just too adorable.

31. Last time you cried? Monday when my bp jumped and I had to go to the hospital from my doc appt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home