ri
Friday, November 21, 2008
Friday Fill In


1. The last band I saw live was Jimmy Buffet, Sep 2007.. (I have seen 4 theater productions since then though - Spamalot, Les Miserables, Annie, & A Christmas Carol, plus a Christmas concert / choir.)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is a delicious dinner with family without the stress of holiday shopping.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is half way done.
4. Thoughts of going to meet MrE on the pier with Bean fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my old size, damn post-pregnancy weight.
6. Bagpipes make me sad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my cousin's 40th birthday, tomorrow my plans include some heading out with my sister and Sunday, I want to finally get together with Beth for breakfast and then head to my *aunt's* house to visit with everyone before I leave!

Off to the office... When I return I will be a stay at home mom.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

I love me some Buffet! I'm glad your moving has gone smoothly and things are on target :-) Enjoy your weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home